-
December 14th, 2002, 03:46 PM
#81
Inactive Member
Seph, you play PSO? GCN PSO, or DC? If GCN, are you online? W eshould play together! ThundaSnake, TZ, and me wanna make a Granaboard block, probably one on Deneb or ALtair or such. We'd have a full paty, we could even make a G2 team! XD
-
December 14th, 2002, 03:48 PM
#82
Inactive Member
Back on topi, we could make the setting like SoA, in between medieval and technological, or Grandia 1, w/some technology (the Army dudes) but rest of world isn't too technological!
-
December 14th, 2002, 04:00 PM
#83
Inactive Member
I'm and Elf and I pack a M16 that is how. :-p
Can't type with electrical tape on my left fingures... Well index and thumb...
-
December 14th, 2002, 05:38 PM
#84
Inactive Member
Important Issues:
(in order of importance)
PLOT (ties in with name as well)
SETTING
:-)
-
December 14th, 2002, 06:44 PM
#85
Inactive Member
I say we name it Final Fantasy XV so it would sell like crazy! XD
-
December 14th, 2002, 07:09 PM
#86
Inactive Member
lmao.. I just wrote a quick plot in my head, I'll post it right now.
-
December 14th, 2002, 07:43 PM
#87
Inactive Member
I'm just overall going to say everything, it will explain both setting and plot.
NOTE:Do not let this feel like the plot we are going to use. It will be best if it is edited, and I don't care if it is completely scratched out. PLEASE do not feel bound to this plot, and PLEASE critisize it... I know everyone will not love it. Here it goes.
In a place called Malagria, (name subject to change, I just made this all up in my head, I really dont like the name), inhabited mostly by immortal elves, it was the age of flourishment and technology. Diesese was nothing but a legend, and famine was a myth. No one knew there was ever such a thing as a sword or a shield. They knew what guns and lasers and rifles were of course. They had been used to fight. But not anymore. Everything was perfect. But soon time passed even more. Things became a bit too perfect. Everyone began to forget about hardships. This was the time to strike for a corrupted group. They had waited hundreds of years just for the right moment. They knew that every planet, every star one day had a huge disaster. This disaster was going to soon come. But they kept on stalling it. So really this corrupted group kept everyone alive. Why? They wanted to conquest all of Malagria that's why. But how original. Conquest, right? Maybe not. This group was the only few people that saw the potential of the perfect land. Nothing was EVER wrong. Maybe they were even just plain bored. But this turned into hate. They decided to strike. They pulled out weapons of "old" gernades, tanks, lightsabers... they began to slay constantly. But then something happened... that the group didn't plan. The Great Disaster occurred. They thought THEY were going to cause the planet to be in turmoil. They knew they were going to die if they did not hide... so they locked themselves up with some of the technology left and all of their army, and sealed themselves to sleep for thousands of years... thousands of years until they were totally forgotten. Then they would come back. They would come back and conquest what was theirs. They knew that it would take more than a couple of thousand years to regain ANY technology. And the thing is, they were right. Another thing happened to them that they did not know however. A few wise elves and people left, whether by accident or purposely, sealed themselves as well. To awaken when the corrupted elves did.
Thousands of years later, a tale that was not supposed to be forgotten was. After the Great Disaster, all technology and life was flattened into nothing. No more than one-thousand humanoid people lived after the Disaster, but soon they began to multiply again. So millenia later, anyone who had ever heard the story of the Great Disaster and the Times of Beauty "knew" it was nothing but a fairy tale. Ha! Metal things that shot rocks like fire, and mountains that moved on command...
This was the time to awaken for the elves, of course. They calculated that at about this time there would be very little technology (maybe some daggers, a few cities with about one million people, a medicine for paralisis, some mages with magic fireballs, maybe a skilled swordsman or two, nothing too hard to handle, right?), but they had the planet. A planet to be taken. They had waited for years, and they awoke, and to their calculations, they were right. But there was one mis-calculation. The intelligence of Malagrians had gone for good, but the spirit had not left. And it never would. A handful of brave heroes rose to meet the monstrous beings that had awoken... and had also risen to meet the friends from the Ages of Old that had come as well.
So there you have it. It works out pretty much everything. Overall as a setting if you want it more clear, sort of Grandia II. No real big technology, a couple of huge cities, mainly towns. Of course, I did implement sort of who N would be... of course I didnt put in any background because that would be for him to choose. Nevan, if you dont like that idea, I'll scratch it instantly, but I think it works things out quite well.
There you have it.
-
December 14th, 2002, 08:23 PM
#88
Inactive Member
Hey it looks good, I could help you with background on it if we do go with the plot, I like it. What about everyone else?
-
December 14th, 2002, 08:35 PM
#89
Inactive Member
everyone makes their own background for their own character, this is just something I came up with in a few minutes as sort of a framework for a plot, so people could place the background for their character in it, if you get my meaning.
-
December 14th, 2002, 08:38 PM
#90
Inactive Member
(so everyone is one of the "heroes" that become a rag-tag little team to defeat the futuristic elves from the past)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks